Monday 9 July 2012

Lemon + Honey home remedy for weight Loss


Yes it is true! It's been reported that honey with lemon does help with those suffering from obesity. I used to see my co-worker drinking UMF Manuka Honey with Lemon for morning, afternoon and even evening some said. I asked why and they all respond with the same answer to help clear their system. I didn't thought much about it then till I realize I've jumped the scale by 10kilo since 2011. This brought my attention to change my lifestyle especially my habits of coffee and three teaspoon sugar for plain warm water with honey and lemon. Although I don't see dramatic results but I felt lighter. Maybe with an added exercise on my routine it would have helped shed the kilo faster.

GET ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY
It would not be healthy if you just used any honey, personally I suggest that you use active UMF or MGO honey that contains antibacterial benefits. Get your Honey On-line today  the best there is that guarantee value for your money. Active Honey might be expensive and pricey but at least you are getting the benefit your body need.

 UMF active Honey carries antibacterial properties that helps fight against viruses our body come in contact with. It is vitally essential for those suffering from obesity has it helps lower cholesterol levels. It mobilize the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilize as energy for normal functions and purifying the body as a result.


All you need is Honey, Lemon and warm water. Drink it three times a day with regular exercise for three weeks and you'll see and feel the different. You will not lose your energy and appetite.

No comments: