Monday 6 August 2012

Best cream for oily skin

Out of natural, dry, and oily skin, oily skin is said to be the most problematic. Which is the type I have unfortunately. I didn't realize that having oily skin was going to be a problem till I started breaking out worse than I could imagine. My self esteem went down heel and insecurity problems started to creep up on me emotionally that ruined my social life. But not to worry I'll tell you some of the things I did that helped me clear (not completely) but adequately enough to make me see changes in myself and my appearance.

What many of you may have heard me talking about so many times, but it was this article alone 'Manuka Honey' that got me optimistic about this so call Manuka Honey, a natural healer to skin ailments. A normal person like us suffer or experience similar problems is one of the key factor that will make anyone want to give it a go. So as said I gave Manuka Honey UMF 20+ a go. As stated higher umf from 10+ to 25+ are the effective one for oily skin problems, like acne, pimples, or scars. It doesn't work immediately but after two weeks of daily routine, washing my face with it in the morning and night, for two straight weeks I started seeing results, that proactive I spend so much money on did not do for me.

But keep in mind that there are so many fake manuka honey being sold on-line, and it is really hard to know which is the fake or the real one, unless you are one of those really self conscious one who like to spend hours reading on how to detect the fake and the real Manuka. If not then trust me when I say that shopping at the Honey Shop or Shop New Zealand website is one of the most trusted website, that is selling Real Manuka Honey.

Get the Real Manuka Honey on-line...

No comments: